Dimensions: 60"L x 16"W x 36"H
Hampton has casual rustic character, with its open slat crown details & dark antique paint finish. Inviting design features include vertical open slats in bed and mirror crowns, wide angled crown moldings, waist rails for case emphasis and smooth base rail cut-outs.
- Dresser: 8 Drawers
- Chest: 6 Drawers
- Nightstand: 2 Drawers
- Inviting design features include vertical open slats in bed and mirror crowns, wide angled crown moldings, waist rails for case emphasis and smooth base rail cut-outs.
- Pieces available include a 6-Drawer Dresser with Mirror and 5-Drawer Chest for clothing storage.
- Twin, Full/Queen and King Panel Headboards are available to suit any room size, with a 2-Drawer Nightstand for bedside needs.
- Drawers feature French dovetailed fronts, smooth laminate interiors and metal side guides with safety stops.
- Cast metal knob hardware is finished in a brushed nickel color.
- Hampton has sturdy open panel 32mm construction of quality engineered wood products.
- Its dark antique paint finish shows bits of rub through wood color and graining, simulated on decorative laminate veneers.
- Open ganged slat crown detail
- Angle cut crown top rails
- Smoothly shaped base rails
- Waist rails for case emphasis
- Sturdy 32 mm open panel construction
- Drawer Construction: French dovetailed fronts, and metal side guides with safety stops
- Materials: Simulated wood grain on laminate veneers
- Finish: Antiqued paint finish with wood color highlights
- Care: Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.