Dimensions: 70"L x 1"D x 38"H
For a look that is both vintage and current, Timber Creek pairs the romance of curvy scrolled metal panels with a trendy new heirloom taupe finish. The pleasing design details include bluff cut top drawer fronts, waist rails and curvy base rail cut-outs.
- Dresser: 6 Drawers
- Chest: 5 Drawers
- Nightstand: 2 Drawers
- Pleasing design details include scrolled metal panels, bluff cut top drawer fronts, waist rails and curvy base rail cut-outs.
- The grand Estate Bed is available in Queen and King, and has overstated square column posts framing scrolled metal head and footboard panels.
- To compliment the bed, a focal point mirror with curved crown and scrolled metal insert tops the graceful 6-Drawer Dresser.
- All metal scroll elements are finished in an antique nickel color and match the cast metal bail and knob hardware.
- Its finish is a weathered grey taupe color, with simulated knotty ash graining on laminate veneers.
- Timber Creek has sturdy folded panel construction using quality engineered wood products.
- Materials: Sturdy folded panel construction using quality engineered wood products, all metal scroll elements finished in an antique nickel color, metal bail and knob hardware, French dovetail drawers, metal side glides with safety stops
- Finish: Weathered grey taupe color with simulated knotty ash graining on laminate veneers
- Care: Surfaces clean easily with a soft cloth
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.